This is the device for you who aren't satisfied with the few options on your average plugin. You wish to take that extra step, to twist that extra knob in order to achieve instant sound processing gratification - Now you can...We took your average plugin, doubled the voltage, drilled (virtual) holes for essential buttons and rewired it beyond recognition.
Smoking hot from our Subsonic Laboratories, it can be the subtle, ear tingling touch of Dr. Jekyll...But Wolfram is equally capable being the frequency devastating abomination of Mr. Hyde. All this with a light touch on the well polished user panel.
Get that vintage vibe with a modern twist - Delays, pitch shifting, distortion, chorusing, phasing, panning, filtering, cabinet emulation and all strange combinations in between. Do you need Wolfram today? Well, you will ask yourself why you didn't buy it yesterday!
- Pitch shifting - A lo-fi effect, especially effective on percussion
- Distortion - Use the dedicated distortion parameter in combination with the input gain
- Phasing - A six-stage phaser for that classic 70s sound
- Time offset-delays for effects such as flanging, chorusing and cabinet emulation
- A powerful stereo delay working closely with the multi-mode filter
- A multi-mode filter with separate input gain and several filter modes
- Two free-running LFOs
- Two tempo-synced pattern generators
- One envelope follower
- Many usable patterns from one to three measures in length
- Combine the two pattern generators for even more patterns
- All modulation sources can be inversed
- All modulation sources can control most of Wolfram's parameters
- Up to four independent modulations simultaneously
- Some sources and some destinations can be combined for even more simultaneous modulations
- Four basic configurations of the effect processing blocks
- Route additional signals to other blocks within the plugin
- Possible to inverse the signal
- Can process left and right channels separately for unique stereo effects
- A number of useful presets installed from start
- The same presets are available between VST, VST3 and Audio Units variants
- A-B comparison makes preset adjustments easy
Please try out the demo of Wolfram before purchase in order to make sure it runs well on your system, since we have no return policy for our products.
Operating systems: Windows XP with Service pack 3, Windows 7, OSX 10.5.8 (Leopard) or later. CPU: Intel Core Duo or later, AMD Athlon or later. Other operating system versions and/or hardware may work but are not officially supported.